Client: Experience Fayetteville
Experience Fayetteville wanted our help in raising awareness for one of its Spring 2016 grant recipients, the Northwest Arkansas Center for Equality. Specifically, we needed to develop a new creative identity and campaign for their 10th annual weeklong celebration of the LGBTQ community of Northwest Arkansas – called NWA Pride.
- Design and develop a brand identity that best represented NWA Pride’s spirit and mission
- Plan and execute a digital marketing campaign in targeted metro areas
We presented NWA Center for Equality and Experience Fayetteville several creative concepts, each with unique design elements. Once a concept was approved, it was then formatted into layouts for both traditional and digital media. For two weeks leading up to the event, Facebook ads were strategically targeted toward persons aged 25-54 in Little Rock, the Fort Smith/Fayetteville DMA, Springfield and Joplin.
- Estimates of the event’s attendance were between 5,000 and 6,000, shattering the attendance record of 2,000 set the previous year, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette (June 19, 2016).
- The display campaign resulted in 340,673 impressions and 181 clicks, and the Facebook ads saw 331,296 impressions with 5,836 clicks.
- 28% of display clicks were in Fayetteville or Bentonville, and the Facebook ads had a reach of 131,775 unique views
Creative Development; Media Planning; Media Buying; Digital Marketing